Changes to Summer Horse Camps at Nova:
- Smaller group sizes
- Soap, water, hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes available at all times
- Campers will clean their tack before and after riding
- Outdoor riding lessons (weather permitting)
- Non-riding activities held outside on our many acres (weather permitting)
- Lunch outside (weather permitting)
- No BBQ cook-out or swimming on Wednesdays as in previous years
- A helmet will be assigned to each camper for the week. An option would be to contact us two weeks prior to your child's camp session and ask us to purchase a new one for camper to keep. The cost if $40.
- Optional electronic payment of balance due via QuickPay or Zelle
Our Summer Horse Camp is 4 days of fun spent expanding your horse knowledge and riding skills while making new friends! Each day will include a riding lesson. Other activities include horsemanship, learning about tack, grooming, bathing, feeding, watering, crafts and more! Please pack a lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. On Wednesday, we'll order pizza (tentative). Bringing water bottles and sunscreen daily is encouraged. Dress code is jeans and boots or hard-soled closed-toe shoes.
There are 6 sessions of Summer Horse Camp. Please note that Session #2 is for current Nova students and repeat campers. Sessions #5 is for Advanced Nova students. Beginners and novice riders are always welcome in Sessions 1, 3, 4 and 6. Each camp day is from 9am - 3pm. On Thursday each week, we'll have a real Horse Show to share all the campers have learned. Family and friends are encouraged to attend.
Note: Session #2 is sold out
Standard Camp = $340
Advanced Camp = $365
Session 1: June 8-11
Session 2: June 15-18 * SOLD OUT
Session 3: June 22-25
Session 4: July 6-9
Session 5: July 13-16 **
Session 6: July 20-23
*Current Nova lesson students or repeat campers
**Advanced Nova riders only
You may register for a session of Summer Horse Camp by calling our office at 708-479-3696. We will ask for some basic info to start the process. Registration is complete when the Rider Survey, the Riding Release and a $100 deposit with cash or check has been submitted to our office. Both the Rider Survey and the Riding Release can be downloaded below. Thank you!